Avaliable on request
One of the Web’s driving destinations refurbished laptops and corporate level utilized PC audits; our client’s website is a hotspot for labs-based surveys of used smart phones, refurbished smart phones, used PCs, refurbished PCs, used tablets, refurbished tablet, and related PC items. Our appraisals, rankings, and estimating help you locate the top PC items and best PC bargains.
We are one of the leading wholesalers in south London for refurbished laptops, used laptops, Refurbished MacBook, Refurbished MacBook Air, Refurbished MacBook Pro, Refurbished iMac, and iPad set up in 2011. Our warehouse is situated in wellington and showroom in Morden close to the tube station.
The role includes a number of duties and responsibilities, these include:
- Installing new IT systems
- Communicate and serve customers
- Manually examine and repair computer hardware and peripheral components.
- Test functionality and assess problems by operating computer systems or related.
- Troubleshoot computer systems problems.
- Take apart and re-assemble computer components and parts.
- Use small handheld tools such as screwdrivers, voltmeters, etc.
- Manually set up computer systems and hardware, and install or re-install software programs for computer users.
- Work with colleagues (e.g., other computer repair and maintenance technicians) to resolve computer-related problems (troubleshooting).
- Read and review technical support manuals or other materials.
How to Apply
To apply for this role you need to click the apply link below, you will need to create a username and enter your email address. After we have verified your account you can make your application and upload your CV.
You can also email email@example.com or call 0115 822 6577 for more information.
Salary: 7 313 gross annual income
Required degree level: GCSE
admin February 6, 2017