Avaliable on request
Our client is an established IT company who provide a variety of IT services for their clients, they were established in 1986 and are one of the oldest Apple Authorised Service Providers in London. They would like an ICT Technician to join their team. The majority of the work will be office based, however, onsite services are also provided.
£20000 – £30000 salary negotiable
Location of work:
The role will be based one of two locations, either close to the Pimlico or Tooting Broadway tube stations in London. The onsite calls will be around London and the UK.
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm
To provide high quality customer service and support to customers.
Main Duties of the IT Support Technician
IT Support (remote and on-site):
- Problem investigation
- Problem diagnosis
- Solution implementation
- Documentation of actions and findings
- Communication with customer throughout process
- Escalation of problem where appropriate
- Set up of user accounts
- Proactive support – on-going maintenance and monitoring of systems in accordance with appropriate plans.
- Preparation of equipment and services in line with work specification and appropriate deadlines
- Implementation of hardware and services through onsite or remote work
- Ongoing documentation and updating of records regarding supported networks.
You will have demonstrable customer service experience, technical support experience and will have held a previous client facing/desk side role position.
A fast learner with the ability to follow processes and procedures, you will be able to prioritise and manage several open cases at the same time.
Essential to your success:
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manor
- This is a customer focused role
- An outgoing personality
- A passion for IT and technology
- Good problems solving skills
- A basic knowledge of PC hardware with experience of diagnosing problems
- Experience with hardware repairs
- Experience Apple MAC OS
- Experience with Microsoft operating systems (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 Server OS is an advantage)
- Experience with Microsoft Office Applications
- Full UK driving licence
Advantageous to your success in providing 1st and 2nd Line IT Support:
- Experience with MS Windows server 2003/2008/2008 R2/2012 or Small Business Server product series
- Advanced experience with MS Windows XP / Vista / 7/8
- Basic Understanding of TCP/IP networking
- Microsoft Office 2003 / 2007 / 2010 / 2013 installation and operating
- Understanding of Microsoft Exchange server 2003 / 2007 / 2010 / 2013
How to Apply
If you are interested in this role email your CV to email@example.com or please click the apply link below. You will need to create username and enter your password to make your application. Remember to upload your CV and covering letter explaining why you are interested in this role.
Microsoft Small Business Server
Salary: 30 000 gross annual income
Required degree level: HND / Foundation Degree
admin February 15, 2017