Available on request
Our client is an energy industry veteran who strives to make energy efficiency savings to improve the customers’ experience. They are looking to build teams of Instore Sales Advisors who are competitive, professional and driven to exceed their targets. You’ll be working at various events and locations, in small, friendly and competitive teams, there to help customers make the right energy choice.
To attract the finest Instore Sales Advisors, they have put together an excellent salary, bonus and training package, these include:
- A good basic salary plus an attractive commission and bonus scheme. £10000 (Part-time), £17 500 (Full-time) plus commissions & bonus
- Comprehensive 5-day induction programme.
- Monthly and individual incentives.
- Continuous support from your in-field training team.
- You are provided with the latest technology to help you achieve results.
They are looking for Instore Sales Advisors who embrace their company culture, which is all about team work, being energetic, friendly and driven. With the right attitude and great people skills, you’ll be a great addition to their team.
About the Role
First impressions count so you will be a key player in the customer’s journey, introducing customers to our client’s energy saving products.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Signing up and selling energy saving products
- Active energy saving product demonstrations for customers
- Communicating effectively with perspective customers, giving them the right package for them.
- Working towards sales targets, delivering great customer service throughout.
- Good direct sales and customer facing experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good tech skills, to ensure customer sign up is efficient
- Full UK Driving Licence
Please note: You don’t necessarily need previous experience in an Energy sales environment because you will receive training in the most advanced sales techniques but it will be your own confidence, determination and commitment that will ensure you succeed.
Andrew Hunter September 21, 2017