Our client is a digital studio who work with their clients to design, build and optimise their digital products and services. They are user experience led, results driven, which means they use a pragmatic, data driven approach to their work.
You will be joining a very professional office, a team of 8 developers and there is a strong quality focus within the team ‘do it right first time’.
This is a great chance to work with experienced talented back end developers who create quality coding and gain experience. The projects provide variety and require
attention to detail and someone who is driven to provide high quality work. All work is secure, sustainable and fast.
About the Role
Do you produce better results with less code? are you constantly learning new technologies?
- They are looking for a Junior Backend Developer to join a compact team, you must have the ability to make big contributions in fast-paced projects.
- Enhance, document, establish process and improve the operability and security of web projects
The successful candidates must have:
- a computer related degree
- at least two years of professional experience working with PHP
- CSS Continuous integration and deployment
- Databases (Relational and/or NoSQL)
- Knowledge of front end frameworks such as Ember / React / Angular etc
- Experience of mobile app development using framework such as Cordova
- Strong communication skills Understanding of design principles including grid layouts, typography, use of colour, use of white space
- 30 paid holidays including bank holidays
- Monthly team lunches
- Fresh fruit
- Cycle to work scheme
Andrew Hunter January 14, 2019