Available on request
Did you always have an interest in computer hardware?
Do you enjoy providing excellent customer services?
In this role as a Mobile Phone Repair Technician you will be able to continue your favourite hobby while you work. Experience repairing Apple iPhones and iPads, Samsung Mobiles and Tablets, Sony, HTC and other popular brands is required. As is the ability to work independently to a high standard.
Our client is a mobile phone and computer repair outlet in South West London and they are looking for a trustworthy and hardworking Mobile Phone Repair Technician. In this customer facing role you will work with a variety of issues, you will make repairs to screens, batteries, sensors and other common issues that need resolving. You will also have experience and an understanding of both the Mac and Windows operating systems.
As an Mobile Phone Repair Technician you will have the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Fault diagnostics for return to full functionality
- Replacing components and replacement parts
- Receiving and booking in faulty phones
- Diagnostics & Repair
- Providing updates on the repairs process
- At least two years experience of mobile phone, laptop and tablet repairs
- An understanding of Mac and Windows operating systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Full UK driving license
Andrew Hunter May 15, 2017