Avaliable on request
PA to Director
Our client is an established IT company with more than 20 years of experience, they provide excellent product support and services. They are looking for a PA to the Director who has a confident and positive personality. The successful applicant will have excellent organisational skills and a high degree of professionalism. Are you interested in this role?
Your Primary Role
- Diary management
- Organising internal and external meetings
- Arranging travel and accommodation for all staff
- Receptionist/Switchboard management
- Sales and Marketing support when required – this will include but is not restricted to helping the Sales and Marketing Team arrange events.
- Providing a professional, helpful and friendly service to callers, who may consist of prospective customers, customers, industry contacts and other important people.
- Welcoming and receiving guests
- Teas/Coffees/Office hospitality
- Seasonal administration, such as Christmas cards to customers
- Staff time management and reporting using software
- Putting together documentation e.g. training manuals
- General office administration
- Maintaining the purchase order folder and spreadsheet.
- Assisting the Director in the general day to day management of the business and helping to resolve any issues that arise
- Assisting with managing staff and monitoring conduct and performance
- Assisting with organising staff appraisals
- Helping to put together company procedures and assisting to implement them
- Working with the Director and supporting staff on recruitment of new employees
- Putting together offer letters and contracts with support from the administration team
- Conducting inductions for new members of staff.
- Supporting management in resolving issues with customers when necessary
- Sending out monthly eShots to promote training
- Telesales to sell desktop licences into new local Authority/Fire and Rescue Service /Housing sites/Police Forces
- Following up to close sales
- Keeping our Database Sugar CRM up to date.
- Attending company events and meetings as and when necessary
- Planning and co-ordinating events with support when necessary e.g. User groups
- Any other tasks to assist the Management team/Project Manager/Finance/Sales and Marketing.
- Excellent level of verbal and written communication
- People management and conflict resolution skills
- Able to use initiative and problem solve
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- Effective multi-tasking skills
- Advanced level Microsoft Word and Excel IT skills
- Internet IT skills – general internet use and using Microsoft Outlook
- Diary Management skills
- Confident and positive personality
- Professional and calm in challenging situations
- Strong team player but able to work alone
- Results driven and good at meeting deadlines
- Self motivating
How to Apply
To apply for this role you need to click the apply link below, you will need to create a username and enter your email address. After we have verified your account you can make your application and upload your CV.
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0115 822 6577 for more information.
Salary: 7 800 gross annual income
Required degree level: GCSE
admin February 15, 2017