Avaliable on request
Our client is a highly skilled Information Security and IT Infrastructure specialist based in London. They have decades of experience in the IT industry working with a range of clients from SME’s to large multinational organisations.
Due to an increasing workload they are looking for an experienced Penetration Tester join their team. The successful candidate will report to the Information Security Technical Lead and will perform internal/external network-based, and web application –based security vulnerability assessments and penetration tests.
The role includes a number of duties and responsibilities, these include:
- Performing network-based security assessments
- Performing security assessments on Internet-facing applications
- Performing security assessments on software applications
- Performing penetration tests across public networks
- Performing penetration tests across internal networks
- Performing assessments of wireless networks
- Performing assessments of physical security using social engineering
- Working as a team member on multiple engagements to perform technical software and environment testing
- Performing security consultation projects to assist Client’s implement security controls
- Consulting with Client’s on approach and proper implementation of technical security controls
- Developing testing scripts and procedures
- Other security-related projects that may be assigned according to skills
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Penetration Tester
- Experience with penetration testing tools and techniques.
- Consultative approach to work – customer focused, willing to take ownership of tasks through to completion.
- Web Application level testing experience/knowledge.
- Knowledge of how modern web applications are designed, developed and deployed across a range of platforms.
- Networking knowledge and experience.
- A good understanding of IT Security practices and principles.
- Familiarity with the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP).
- Ability to train and work with end-users throughout the development of a working relationship.
- Experience working in the finance industry sector
- CHECK Team Member/CREST Register Tester or TigerScheme Qualified Security Team Member.
- Other Industry relevant qualifications such as CEH / CSTP / OSCP / OSCE etc.
- Due the nature of the role, certain client sites require UK Security Clearance; therefore the ability to obtain UK security clearance is therefore highly desirable.
- Testing experience/knowledge of native and mobile applications as well as common API architectures
- Network infrastructure level testing experience/knowledge
- Programming knowledge/experience would be beneficial.
- Security industry relevant experience (PCI DSS, ISO 27001, PSN CoCo etc)
£450 to £550 per day (depending on skillset and level of experience)
How to Apply
If you are interested in this role email your CV to email@example.com or please click the apply link below. You will need to create username and enter your password to make your application. Remember to upload your CV and covering letter explaining why you are interested in this role.
Required degree level: Bachelor’s degree
admin February 15, 2017