Available on request
Do you have an exceptional telephone manner?
Are you organised with great attention to detail?
We have the perfect role for you! Our client is an established telecommunications specialist based in Central London. Established in 1989, they have been trading for 28 years with an experienced and professional team. They provide VOIP, Mobile Phones, Leased Lines and telephone systems to a corporate customer base, this is a challenging role and a real opportunity to succeed and make a difference.
You will be expected to establish a professional working relationship immediately with our Sales Team and understand your responsibilities quickly. Telecoms experience would be a huge advantage.
About the Role
The Sales Support Administrator role will include the following duties:
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director producing reports of all sales activities and sales projections
- Managing The Sales Teams diaries
- Follow up calls to clients following sales meetings adding any notes and further actions to our CRM Database
- Produce quotes from the database and sending them to our potential clients
- Updating our CRM database
- Exceptional telephone manner, computer literacy and perfect written and spoken English.
- Must have sales support experience and understanding of the sales process. Telecoms preferred.
- Some experience working with a CRM Database
- Ability to work under pressure
- Organised with great attention to detail
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Full UK driving license
Our client is a long established telecoms reseller, since 1989 they have been trading for 28 years. They offer a variety of products and services for their clients, these include well known blue chip companies.
Salary: Competitive Salary (Negotiable)
Additional Benefits: 21 days holiday plus Bank holidays, Great working environment, Immediate start.
Andrew Hunter August 24, 2017