A role has arisen with one of our clients in Hale, Cheshire. They believe in leading the way in everything they do. They were the first developers in the UK to truly create a cloud-based software service that is easy to manage, low cost and infinitely adaptable. And that’s just been the start.
All of their software solutions are designed to evolve with the business, and now they are now one of the world’s leading innovators in the insurance software industry. They are looking for a Front-End Developer to help develop their user interface and customer experience.
The primary focus for this role will be to help improve the user interface, building front-end designs across all platforms. Joining a team of developers this role will have a focus on leading front-end projects, so excellent teamwork and communication skills will be required to ensure that these are delivered successfully and on time. As a result, it’s likely that candidates will have a minimum of 5 yrs experience already under their belt.
About the Role
As a Developer you will be working amongst a super-talented R&D team who love nothing better than to work in a collaborative, innovative, supportive working environment. The platform is immensely powerful and the role of the Developers is to maintain the platform and also create new systems, components and interfaces for specific clients. This is an exciting role and no two days are the same. The focus of this role will be to create effective user interfaces. They are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Strong web user interface design (UID), excellent knowledge of the software development process and Object-oriented design
- Project leadership experience
- Ability to organise yourself on multiple tasks and have the ability to prioritise them to meet specific deadlines
- Effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with .net core, C#, Agile, Azure
- Degree in a computer related field
Benefits and Perks:
- Employee Share Scheme
- Pension scheme
- Life Insurance
- Health Cover
- 33 days holiday a year (including bank holidays)
- £500 Refer a Friend Bonus
- Aquarium fruit, snacks, tea & coffee on tap
- Monday morning breakfast
- Regular social events
- Charity fundraising events
Andrew Hunter January 14, 2019