Avaliable on request
Our client focuses their managed IT services on increasing performance and preventing downtime, not just reacting to it. Our extensive Leisure, Hospitality and Retail industry experience allows us to implement tested and reliable solutions that are currently used by market leaders.
The Social Media Marketing & Sales Apprentice will be responsible for assisting in creating a social media strategy and management online content.
Familiarity with social media sites, search engines, forums, blogs, video sharing sites and podcasting is an asset but a willingness to learn is essential. The ability to find solutions in order to generate measurable results is necessary as well as the generation of reports on those efforts. You must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to write and edit high quality content.
You will be based in the central London office and will also be involved in sales campaigns and client customer services from time to time.
- A passion for writing & research
- Familiar with standard marketing concepts
- Understanding of social networking and social media marketing
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships
- Familiar with blogging, social media efficiency tools, and is active on at least one social media profile site
- Above average skills with LinkedIn for B2B sales
- Understand web and social media analytics to report and provide optimisation recommendations
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to assist in email marketing, social media marketing, paid digital, and cross platform advertising initiatives
- HTML, PHP and experience with the Adobe package would be desirablebranson
How to Apply
To apply for this role you need to click the apply link below, you will need to create a username and enter your email address. After we have verified your account you can make your application and upload your CV.
You can also email email@example.com or call 0115 822 6577 for more information
Salary: 8 400 gross annual income
Required degree level: GCSE
admin February 10, 2017