Available on request
Are you a millennial with a talent for social media?
Can you use your excellent communication and creative writing skills to promote your employer?
We have an excellent role as a Social Media Apprentice for a growing company in Watford, Hertfordshire who want to expand their
Our client is a growing company with an excellent reputation who sell high quality CCTV systems across the UK. You will join a vibrant and talented team that will give you all the support you need to be a success in your role. They are looking for a candidate who will stay in the long term and once you have successfully completed your Apprenticeship you will then have the option to continue in your role.
About the Role
The role includes a number of duties and responsibilities, these include:
- Online marketing and SEO campaigns, including budgeting, commissioning artwork, producing/editing copy, scheduling e-sends, producing Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns, and producing and scheduling banner advertising using Google PPC and Bing PPC.
- Respond independently to requests across all departments for ad-hoc web traffic reports and PPC performance updates
- Update and improve, to a high standard, various scheduled and ongoing email marketing templates.
- To respond to PPC advertising requests for Google Adwords, Facebook and Twitter advertising
- To deliver promotional campaigns across various social media Work within a strict PPC budget across all campaigns
- To develop, to a high standard, a flexible promotional email marking template and to create promotional email marketing service as scheduled
- To attend regular and ad-hoc meetings with the management team and other department representatives to review
and highlight key actions, responsibilities and potential future campaigns.
- To respond to emails relating to customer issues.
- Independent skills
- Team work skills
- Organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Good knowledge of social media channels
Our client specialises in manufacturing & distributing CCTV Equipment. This includes Analogue, HD-SDI and IP Camera’s and DVR’s. All Featuring Patent Pending Specifications. Their equipment is supplied to Installers, Resellers and also the end users. They are known for their impeccable product quality, solid warranty and commercial grade reliability. We are also a channel distribution partner for Samsung-Techwin in the UK, supplying a wide range of equipment including Analogue and IP.
Andrew Hunter June 28, 2017