Website Available on request
Are you motivated and looking for a career with a growing telecoms company?
Do you have the ability to communicate with a stranger and formulate answers to their questions?
We have a fantastic role for you as a Unified Communications Trouble Shooter Apprentice with growing telecoms company based in Central London.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established telecoms service provider with steady workload, enabling you to gain great experience while working towards your apprenticeship qualification.
About the Role
The role includes a number of duties and responsibilities, these include:
- 1st line & 2nd line support
- Work on Network Carrier portals and Gateways
- Basic PC management
- MS Office
- Answering phone calls
- General administration duties
- Highly motivated
- Ability to follow instructions
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of security requirements
- Knowledge of telecoms platforms
Our client is a long established telecoms reseller, since 1989 they have been trading for 28 years. They provide a variety of products and services for their clients, these include well known blue chip companies.
Andrew Hunter August 26, 2017