Website Hunter Consultancy
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Web Developer Apprentice latest new business ventures launching an E-commerce website.
They are a parent company with many successful projects within the private, public and commercial sectors.
We are looking for a candidate who has a strong interest in websites, digital marketing and anything IT or tech related.
The role entails, but not limited to the website development and contribute ideas to its design and implementation.
The candidate must have knowledge of PHP.
You will be working with a small team of web developers in the laravel framework. Knowledge of angular JS and vue JS is a bonus.
The successful candidate will be provided with full support and training and has a great opportunity to work closely with the MD in a start up.
You will be required to work from the Co-working centre in Hackney, East London.
A full time contract of 40 hours per week is being offered.
Who you are:
- Tech Savvy
- Can work flexible timings
- Eager to perform in a variety of roles
- Eager to learn
- Passionate about growing within a company
- Dynamic, ability to work in a fast pace and rapidly changing environment
- Successful candidates will be contacted for interview and must prove eligibility to work legally in the UK.
Andrew Hunter August 31, 2018