Avaliable on request
Our client is a company comprising high-calibre people with expertise and experience in designing, developing and implementing Web-based IT solutions.
Their ongoing mission is to design, develop & effectively implement Web-based solutions that add tangible value to their clients’ businesses.
They concentrate on understanding their clients’ business needs to augment their technical skills and ensure an effective outcome to each and every project.
They work with clients across a range of business sectors including:
- Financial Services
- Sport & Leisure
- Business Processes
They are looking for a Web Developer Apprentice to join their team.
If you are looking to gain the skills and experience required for a career in the world of web development this is an opportunity not to be missed.
The role includes a number of duties and responsibilities, these include:
- Database maintenance e.g. MySQL
- Website Development & Maintenance
- Website Hosting Management – LAMP & Windows
- Understanding users requirements and systems
- Learning and applying technical skills
- Will work on exciting client projects
- Working with Adobe Photoshop
- Maintenance of software, data processing & analysis
- Will use coding languages such as PHP, HTML, Java Script, CSS and Java that are widely recognised
- Will use CMS platforms including Joomla, WordPress, Drupal, Umbraco, etc.
How to Apply
To apply for this role you need to click the apply link below, you will need to create a username and enter your email address. After we have verified your account you can make your application and upload your CV.
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0115 822 6577 for more information.
Salary: 7 800 gross annual income
Required degree level: GCSE
admin February 15, 2017